1. These Terms & Conditions (hereinafter referred to as the “Event Regulations”) have been issued on the basis of the provisions of the Act of March 20, 2009 on the safety of mass events, published in the Journal Journal of Laws of 2009, No. 62, item 504, as amended, (hereinafter referred to as the “Act”) and other regulations whose provisions have a direct impact on the organization of the Event and its course.
2. The Regulations are issued by the organizer of the event under the name: SUMMER CONTRAST, which will take place on August 17-24, 2023 on the premises of a private ranch in Rogalinek, (hereinafter referred to as: “Event”). The organizer of the event is Concept Art Sp. z o. o. (hereinafter referred to as the “Organiser”).
3. The Regulations are addressed to all persons who will be staying in the area where the Event is held during the Event. Each person staying in this area during the Event is obliged to comply with the provisions of these Regulations.
4. The purpose of the Regulations is to ensure the safety of the Event by specifying the rules of behavior for people present at the Event, their use of the Event Venue and the use of devices located on the Venue. In addition, the purpose of the regulations is to regulate the rights and obligations of the participants of the Event in connection with the purchase of an admission ticket to the Event.
5. The following terms used in the Regulations will have the following meaning:
1. Tickets are sold only at authorized points of sale and on the website www.followthestep.com and official websites of events organized by Follow The Step.
2. It is forbidden to resell the Tickets at auctions, auctions or in any other way indicating the profit-making nature of such resale. It is forbidden to offer any transfer of ownership of Tickets to the public, including as prizes in contests, lotteries, bonus sales or any other promotions, even if it is free of charge.
3. The Organizer informs that pursuant to art. 133 of the Act of May 20, 1971, the Code of Petty Offences: “Whoever purchases admission tickets to artistic, entertainment or sports events for a profit, or who sells such tickets for a profit, is liable to arrest, restriction of liberty or a fine. Attempting and instigating and aiding are punishable.”
4. The ticket authorizing to enter the Event must be original, purchased in accordance with the provisions of these regulations. A ticket purchased in violation of the provisions of the Regulations may be canceled by the Organizer.
5. Tickets purchased in the Summer Contrast Friends pool may be refunded. The will to return tickets must be reported by completing the Going application form (https://goingapp.pl/kontakt/formularz-kontaktowy/) by April 14, 2023. After this date, the return of the ticket will not be possible. Refunds will be made up to 30 days after the end of the festival.
6. Ticket sale Summer Contrast Festival 2023 Full Experience 50/50
1. Entrance to the Event Venue is granted to persons with Tickets as described in point II. After presenting the ticket at the entrance gate, Participants receive a wristband (ID) confirming participation.
2. The Participant is obliged to wear the armband for the entire duration of the festival.
3. Only one person can use the wristband, it is forbidden to leave the wristband. Damage, breaking, loss or theft of the wristband will invalidate its validity.
4. Regardless of the fulfillment of the above conditions, the following persons are not entitled to enter the Event area:
5. The Organizer of the Event may refuse entry to and stay at the Event to persons:
6. Persons with an appropriate ticket or wristband (ID badge) are allowed to enter the event area.
7. Before collecting the wristband at the entry gate, additional fees provided by the Organizer are paid. i.e.: Returned garbage deposit (PLN 5/person) and BIO tax in a variable amount.
8. Only a person who is 18 years old on the day of the event may enter the event area. In order for younger people to enter the festival area, they must be under the care of an adult who becomes responsible for the minor and its actions. on the entrance gate, he/she signs a declaration of full responsibility for the minor.
9. It will be possible to enter the event area by car and park it in the designated parking place. It is also possible to park a car in the campsite, provided that there is enough space.
10. It is forbidden to drive a car around the event area and the campsite during the event. Moving by car around the area and the event and the campsite is possible only from Monday, 12:00 pm to Thursday, 12.00 pm and on Sunday after 12.00 pm.
11. During the event, moving a car around its area will be possible only by the organizer, representatives of the order group and persons authorized by the organizer or security services.
1. The organizer will designate zones to which access will be limited or possible only for artists and organizer’s services.
2. Food outlets will be located in separate food zones within the event area
3. The Organizer does not ensure the safety of people present at the Event. He is not responsible for the loss of property, health or life.
4. Participants of the Event and all other persons who are in the Event Venue are obliged to comply with the instructions of the Security and Information Services.
5. Participants of the Event and all other persons who are at the Event Venue are obliged to behave in a way that does not threaten the safety of other people present at the Event, and in particular to comply with the provisions of the Regulations. It is forbidden to destroy greenery, litter the area, destroy markings and information boards, advertising facilities, devices and equipment located at the Event Venue, etc. Participants are obliged to use sanitary facilities only in accordance with their intended purpose.
6. All persons present at the Event Venue are required to have a valid wristband with them
7. It is forbidden to bring and possess during the Event:
8. In addition, it is required to keep introduced dogs on a leash. The dog owner may be asked to muzzle the dog. In the absence of a muzzle, the owner of the dog may be asked to remove the animal from the Event Venue.
9. The Organizer, to the extent specified in the Act and executive regulations, is entitled to record the course of the Event, in particular the behavior of people, using image and sound recording devices. The materials collected during the recording of the course of the Event may constitute evidence allowing for the initiation of criminal proceedings or proceedings in cases of petty offenses or evidence relevant to ongoing such proceedings, which the Organizer shall immediately transfer to the district prosecutor competent for the Event Venue or the Police. The materials collected during the recording of the course of the Event, which do not contain evidence allowing for the initiation of criminal proceedings or proceedings in petty offense cases or evidence relevant to pending such proceedings, are stored after the end of the Event for a period of at least one month, and then subjected to commission destruction.
10. The Security and Information Services, holding an identifier placed in a visible place, are entitled, in accordance with the provisions of the Act, to:
11. Security and Information Services are obliged to remove from the Event Venue persons whose behavior disturbs public order or behaves contrary to the Regulations.
12. Members of the Security and Information Services, depending on the potential risk and needs, may be equipped with, among others: in: hand-held metal detectors, direct coercion measures, templates of tickets, identifiers and invitations, other necessary and legally permitted personal protection equipment.
13. A member of the Security and Information Services shall confirm the right of a person to be present at the Event by: checking whether that person has a valid ticket, wristband, invitation, ID.
14. If the contents of the checked luggage or clothing contain items that are prohibited from being brought or possessed at the Event, a member of the Security and Information Services shall refuse to admit the person found to be in possession of these items to the event or remove them from the Event venue.
15. If weapons or other dangerous items, explosives, pyrotechnics and fire-hazardous materials are found in the content of the checked luggage or clothing, a member of the Security and Information Services shall apprehend the person whose luggage or clothes were found in the checked luggage and, after collecting them, draws up a report on this activity, and then asks to leave the event area, or hand over this person to the Police together with the collected items.
16. Persons who – in accordance with the Regulations or the Act – have been refused entry to or stay at the Event, are not entitled to a refund of the ticket or other claims.
17. Equipment supporting the Event, located at the Event Venue: sound equipment, lighting equipment, catering outlets and their equipment, fencing (safety barriers), portable toilets.
18. The Organizer does not run a deposit point.
19. The organizer does not ensure fire safety, more than the designated sectors allow the use of open fire in the form of bonfires. Arranging a barbecue is only possible within your own campsite, and burnt coals should be collected in a designated place.
1. The Organizer reserves the right to cancel the Event without prior notice. The Organizer shall not be obliged to any compensation or damages to the Ticket holder other than the reimbursement of the price printed on the Ticket for the canceled Event.
2. The Organizer reserves the right to determine changes in the course of the Event for justified reasons, e.g. Force Majeure, etc., and also the right to change the program in artistic and time terms without prior consultation and compensation.
3. The Participant of the Event or any other person staying at the Event Venue may be exposed to constant presence in the zone of sounds that may cause hearing damage. Participants of the Event participate in it at their own risk. Pregnant women are at particular risk.
4. The Organizer records the course of the Event for the purposes of documentation and promotion/advertising of the Event and other undertakings of the Organizer, as well as the sponsors of the Event. The image of people staying at the Event Venue may be recorded and then disseminated for documentation, reporting, advertising and promotional purposes.
1. All complaints may be submitted in writing within 14 days from the end of the Event at the latest to the following correspondence address of the Organizer:
st. 7, 78-300 Niemierzyno
VII. PENAL PROVISIONS RESULTING FROM THE ACT ON THE SAFETY OF MASS EVENTS OF MARCH 20, 2009 DZ. U. 2009 NO. 62 POZ. 504
1. Whoever fails to perform the order issued on the basis of the Act, the regulations of the facility (terrain) or the regulations of the mass event by the security services or information services, shall be subject to a fine of not less than PLN 2,000.
2. The same penalty shall be imposed on anyone who, during a mass event, stays in a place not intended for the public.
3. Whoever does not comply with the command issued by the police or military police, at the place and during the mass event, shall be subject to a fine of not less than PLN 2,000.
4. Who, being obliged to do so, does not provide information on the safety of mass events or provides untrue information in this regard, shall be punishable by restriction of liberty or a fine of not less than PLN 2,000.
5. Who brings or has a weapon at a mass event, within the meaning of the Act of 21 May 1999 on weapons and ammunition (Journal of Laws of 2004 No. 52, item 525, as amended6)), pyrotechnic products, fire-hazardous materials or other dangerous objects or explosives, shall be subject to a fine of not less than 180 daily rates, restriction of liberty or imprisonment from 3 months to 5 years. 5.6. The court may order the forfeiture of the items referred to in point, even if they were not the property of the perpetrator.
7. Whoever, during the event, throws an object that may pose a threat to the life, health or safety of people staying in the area or facility where a mass event is held, or in another, equally dangerous way, interferes with the course of this event, is subject to a fine of not less than 120 daily rates, restriction of liberty or imprisonment for up to 2.8 years. The penalty referred to in point 7 shall be imposed on anyone who, during and in the place of a mass event, violates the bodily integrity of a member of the security service or the information service.19. If the perpetrator, committing the acts specified in points 7-8, uses an item of clothing or an object to cover his face in order to prevent or hinder the recognition of his person, he shall be subject to a fine of not less than 240 daily rates, the penalty of restriction of liberty or imprisonment from 3 months to 5 years. .
1. All rights to the name and logo of the Event are reserved for the Organizer. Official programs and gadgets related to the Event will be sold only at the Event Venue or at points of sale authorized by the Organizer.
2. The status of the sponsor of the Event is granted only by the Organizer.
3. The Organizer is not responsible for the effects of Force Majeure. Force Majeure is an event beyond the Organiser’s control, which makes the performance of obligations impossible or may be considered impossible due to the existing circumstances. Force Majeure includes in particular: weather conditions, failures or disruptions in the operation of devices supplying electricity, heat, light, acts of war or actions of state or local government authorities in the field of formulating policies, laws and regulations affecting the performance of obligations.
4. These Regulations are available: – on the website by designated entrances to the Event Venue, from the organizer: Świdwin, Brama Kamienna
5. Correspondence to the Organizer shall be sent to the address indicated in Chapter VI point 1 in writing, by registered mail.
6. The Security Services may issue their own safety and fire protection instructions in accordance with applicable law.
7. In matters not covered by the Regulations, the provisions of the Act and the Civil Code shall apply.
8. The Regulations come into force on September 1, 2022.